Tuesday 14 December 2010

Be Able To Monior The Preparation Of a Campaign

Throughout the process of planning and conducting our Campaign we had to regularly monitor our progress and examine our achievements and aims.


One of our was to examine where we had succeeded and where we didn't succeed in our Campaign. I think we succeeded in our performances and presentations to the pupils at Browick Road, but we didn't succeed in the advertisement and promotion of our Campaign. I think this happened because we did not spread the awareness of our Campaigns  throughout the school enough.  In my opinion, we could of spread the awareness of our campaign more by sending letters home to the students' parents and spreading the news around the school. We also produced questionnaires for the pupils to answer.

Overall, I've learnt how to write letters in a formal way to other people, perform presentations to big groups of people, young or old, I've also found that I'm becoming more confident in being me. And i wish to use all of these skills to future use.

1 comment:

  1. You are able to reflect on and evaluate how effective your campaign was. You do recognise strengths and weaknesses and try to offer suggestions as to why the campaign wasn't as successful as you'd hoped.

    ReplyDelete